Friday 18 November 2011

gift from girlfie.......:)

hellow bloggie......
nice day, nawwar??? yeah...of coz....that's why i am so eager to write on my blog.....huhu...well bloggie, i wanna tell u somtim...today is the happiest day in my life.....oh dear....my tears are going to flow out.....huhu...i met my girlfie or my best friend forever today at.............MY HOUSE....huhu...let me tell you the story in details..well, u know, i am a good storyteller.....huhu

at 11.50 am, when i have done my breakfast and was doing my chores at home....sue, my girlfie called me...u know what every time i heard her voice, i felt such as miracle come to my heart and more than good enough to cheer up my day.....she asked whether i am at home or not....of coz dear i am at home....and then she said that she wanna to drop by at my house....oh my lord....my house is messy, dear....how embarassing i am...huhu..then she said that she will come at around 12 o'clock....b4 i missed somtim let me tell u guys....sue and me always meet at around 12 o'clock in the afternoon....that's our time...i guess...huhu....then, i quickly showered up.....preparing myself to see my girlfie of coz...huhu...then i wait for her....

then, at 12.20 i guess....well i am not sure huhu...sue appeared in front of my house...wow...amazing...such as angel come to my house and see me....huhu....well she gave me somtim....oh god...at the time i hold that paperbag, i can felt it....it is soft thing!! oh suwaida....u never forget what i like....huhu...at the short time we talked a little bit about our plan that has been destroyed by those damned trashes......well it is not important actually who is the person....and then i can see the honesty, loyalty and sympathy in sue's eyes....she is a really true friends, guys...huhu... well, then she gotta go....how sad am i....huhu...well, i know i can see her anytime i want....same goes as she....huhu...i am always available for u dear.....huhu.....

well, let me show u my accompany and my lovely doll that sue gave to me juz now......

 it is smiling to me......
 when i saw u, i will remember sue......
u are sue's replacer........huhu......

well look how cute it is.....huhu...i know2.....huhu......watch this.....

how soft it is.......
softer than my cheek......huhu
see......SIMS and me........
u will accompany me when im gonna take a nap or sleep so that i will dream about ur owner n me.......

and for the last.....i called the star " suwaida is my star" or SIMS.......ok.....that's all....tq 4 reading....

2 comments: